This year´s prom will be on April 29th at the Hickory Metro Convention Center from 8:00pm to Midnight.
Below are the new requirements to attend prom:
- In order to attend the PROM, a student must be in attendance 85% of the semester (if he/she misses more than 13 days as of April 28th , they cannot attend the PROM)
- Students must also be passing 3 of 4 or 2 of 3 classes as of April 28th to attend the PROM.
Only Juniors and Seniors will be allowed to invite a guest and to purchase tickets. Any Junior and Senior may purchase a ticket for themselves and ONE other person.
ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN ONCE A PROM TICKET IS PURCHASED!
Anyone who does not currently attend ACHS is considered to be a guest at the ACHS Prom. Anyone purchasing a guest ticket must complete a guest form and bring a copy of their photo id BEFORE PURCHASING A TICKET for that person.
No middle school student will be allowed to attend!
No one over the age of 20 is allowed to attend!
Prom tickets will be sold on Fridays during A & B lunch in Mrs. Boyles’ room (Room 203)
Ticket prices for the following weeks are listed below:
- February 24th – March 17th $25 per ticket
- March 20th – April 7th $30 per ticket
- April 10th – April 27th $35 per ticket
- *Friday April 28th $50 per ticket